08 September 2009

birthday!!!!!


my birthday party was awesome...........
all my frnds came to our apartment........
and they celebrated my birthday!!!!!!
it was fun.....
i was really shy to cut the cake infront of ever1.....don know y....hehe.....
this time my frnd was holding my camera and he was trying to capture the moments.
to get nice light effect , they switched off the light and askd me to cut the cake , while cutting the cake flash was blinking, he couldnt snap the moment...coz thr wasnt enough light.....hehe..
and then he switched on the light and started taking pics....
before starting the birthday i did the settings properly to take pics 4 them, and someone changed that to auto and those guys was really struggling with dat. wat to do? hehehe.......
some of the pics was good.....but not dat much.....
atleast nw they should hav realized dat why im i taking soo much to snap a pic at nite.
i hav to buy one external flash....but hav to find out the money first...
may be i will buy one by this year......i hope so.......

ohhhhhh sorry, we were taking abt the birthday party rite???
hehe.....always im like dis......aftr distributing the cake 2 ever1, we had a photoshoot together.
after eatin the cake every1 went crazy. they were jus throwing the cake to ever1's face. they had put a lot of cake on my face. head also..hehe....
for tthis party Amith ettan , priyanka, karthik chettan, his brothr,dennis,jois ,vivek, jaison, jawshaw, basil, mimi was here..
and i missssssseeeeedddddd my best buddies on my birthday.....
george chettan, paulson chettan,hasan chettan, ahmad, collin, and amith chettan.
moreovr my family and my frnds ovr there and relatives.........
wat to do? nothing.....keep struggling.....hehe........
aftr snapping, we cleaned our appartment. and then some of my frnds went, amith took my phone frm my pocket and he kept that on the table.......
and he opend the fridge.......unfortunetly some eggs was there , my bad luck.......
coz we were running of gas. so amith didnt cook it 4 sooo long and he jus kept it there.......
amith is a very good gymnastic..........hehe...............per day he eat around 4 eggs.
so around 7 eggs was remaining........they took that and they dragged me down to the lower level of our apartment and started throwing..........i do hate eggs......really......but today is my birthday rite. hav to sacrifice everything....hehe.....
this karthik is toooooooo crazy.. he put one egg inside my jeans.......
im really shamed to say this........hehe...........
aftr doing those things, evryone went up and hided in one of the rooms and in balcony.
and they hav lockd the grill of the balcony, they thought like i will go there and give a hug. i was full of egg.....and when i opnd the fridge fortunatly one egg was there.......
so i took it and i throwed it to karthik, but my aim was wrong.
and i took tomoto ketchup....and i was abt to throw meanwhile they jus jumped frm our apartment and standed out side the balcony, its tooooo risky........
and karthik went to the othr side , othr side is anothr apartment. and one guy came frm thr, karthik said like dis," HAI MAN WATS up" hehe......he guy was shocked..........hehe.........
den i thowed everything and went to take shower.....i was smelling bad coz of dat egg.
i hav put around 15 buckets of water with dettol and soap......
nw im tooooo tired to write this, i will edit it late......tomorrow hav to go 4 internship, so hav to waske up at 7 in the morning, nw the time is 2.20 am.........
im ssssssssoooooooo sleeeeppppppyyyyy!!!!!!!
so gud nitezzzzzzzz

No comments: