06 September 2009

starting trouble

im really happy nw. coz i hav created my blogspot account...ohh sorry , i had this account but i wasnt using it. i created this on 2008. but nw i hav finished editing my page.
i hope i will start posting blogs by monday. coz tomorrow is my birthday.
"advanced birthday wishes to u jithin"......hehehe.......

same sentence that i wrote on my diary on 07 september 2007. dat day i was in malaysia. new atmosphere , i mean without my family and frnds. felt very loneliness.....
here also i hav frnds........
moreovr the same day was my first class for enginneering in INTI international university college malaysia.but my course is under bradford university malaysia...
the class strength was around 11 i guess, coz it was a short sem.
usually no one will come for short sem, coz they only provide 2 subjects, even the duration is also only 2 months. so the students preffer long sem.....
after finishing cls i went to my room. and aftr some time i went to my frnds room they were staying outside college hostels. so i went to one shop and bought some chocolates and went to the appartment . and i gave it to my frnds, they askd why chocolates?? i said today was my first cls dats y.......hehehe....
so that was my first birthday in malaysia......
:)
so frm tomorrow i will try to start blogging.....hehe.....
so good luck 4 u jithin....
enjoy!!!!!!
:)

No comments: